Wednesday, March 28, 2012

RMO and last_sync_date

Within my application I would like to know when a push subscription was last synchronised by interrogating the subscriber, not the publisher.

I know that the information I want is last_sync_date in sysmergesubscriptions. However, I can't see how I get to that using RMO (MergeSubscription.SynchronizationAgent.LastUpdatedTime returns null). Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

I have a very similar need. I would like to know, using RMO, when the last sync was at the subscriber. I found this post during my initial investigation and have not tried anything yet, so I would like to know before I head down this path if using the LastUpdatedTime is what I need. If not, what are my options?

Thanks...

|||

This information is contained in the MSDB database. There are several system tables that contain information as to when the agent was run. The tables sysjobhistory and sysjobs can be looked at to determine the last time a job was run and its status.

No comments:

Post a Comment